This extremely limited issue coin commemorates the centennial of Queen Victoria's death. Each coin contains more than an ounce of Gold and is minted in a Proof finish, adding more beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Each coin will be in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Bust of Queen Victoria and what may be a stylized detail of the Crystal Palace.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing 1.1775 ounces of Gold and featuring a one year only design, it is easy to see why this Gold British £5 coin is extremely popular with collectors. Listed in Krause as KM#1015b. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!