1983-1984 Singapore 1 oz Gold $10 Dragon BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 1 oz Gold BU coins were struck by the Singapore Mint to celebrate the Chinese Lunar Year of the Dragon.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a Dragon with a pearl of wisdom in the center, surrounded by denomination, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Singapore coat of arms, date and the country's name in the four official languages.
Protect and display your Singapore 1 oz Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your collection today!
Coins are dated 1983 or 1984, depending on availability on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.