1920-D Standing Liberty Quarter Dollar VG (Partial Date)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin features a weak date with only the "0" showing of the date.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.