2007-W 1/2 oz Gold Abigail Adams MS-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- First Strike label ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The bust of Abigail Adams.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Abigail Adams writing a letter to her President John Adams while he was away in Philadelphia because of the colonial independence.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Abigail Adams coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2007-W 1/2 oz Gold Abigail Adams coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.