1808-1836 Capped Bust Half Dollars Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A nicely circulated piece that would fit perfectly into any circulated set. These coins are sold by type only. Coins may have traces of distant cleaning.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1808-1836 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.