2.419 oz Gold Round - $50 Kellogg Restrike Gem Proof PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 2001, under the direction of the California Historical Society, authorization was granted to re-produce 5,000 1855 $50 Kellogg Restrikes in Proof. These coins are exact in size and appearance as the originals, which adds an even greater appeal.
- Contains 1309 grains of .887 Fine Gold, which is 2.419 ounces of actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 5,000 Commemorative Restrikes.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the words "Kellogg & Co." on her hair band.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle reads "San Francisco California" and the denomination below.
- Struck in San Francisco utilizing the original San Francisco Mint press.
Each coin is 100% made from actual Kellogg & Humbert Co. Gold Ingots recovered from the S.S. Central America. Add this piece of history to your holdings today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.