2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Jackson's Liberty BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This First Spouse coin features an emblematic design of Liberty that was issued during the presidential term of Andrew Jackson.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight with a mintage of just 4,754 coins.
- Coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A design emblematic of Liberty as depicted on a United States coin issued during the President’s time in office. For Andrew Jackson’s presidency, the selected image appeared on the Capped Bust, Lettered Edge Half-Dollar coin from 1807–1836.
- Reverse: Depicts Andrew Jackson, known as “Old Hickory,” on horseback mounted as he led his troops to victory over the British at the Battle of New Orleans.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These Gold coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Andrew Jackson married his wife, Rachel, in 1793. They were married for 34 years. Rachel died in December before her husband took office the following January. She was buried in the gown she planned to wear at her husband's inauguration.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.