The 1921 Peace Dollar is considered the most beautiful Peace Dollar by many collectors. Striking the coins in high relief was hard on the dies, so in 1922 the mint switched to a much lower relief.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
The 1921 Peace Dollar is the only year of a High Relief Strike. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this High Relief 1921 Peace Dollar in your cart today.
Items in this listing exhibit some form of damage; cleaned, scratched, rim dings, etc...