1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Only $39.99 per coin over spot!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $39.99 per coin over spot!
The Proof Gold American Eagles in this listing feature abrasions, which means they could be scratched, nicked, ugly, etc...
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins in this listing contain abrasions.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and are determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.