Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Mintage of only 33,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Graded Mint State 69 by PCGS with the First Strike label, which indicates this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Platinum Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular Canadian Platinum bullion coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.