Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
When the American Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite Gold bullion coins. This Gold Buffalo coin is packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint issued box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 9,074 coins.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this low mintage Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.