2008-S Bald Eagle $1 Silver Commem BU (Young Collectors)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The only commemorative Silver coin issued by the United States Mint in 2008 was the 2008 Bald Eagle Silver Dollar.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint Young Collector's illustrated folder.
- Mintage of only 119,204 at the San Francisco Mint.
- Obverse: Features a design by Joel Iskowitz that was sculpted by Don Everhart. It shows a soaring Bald Eagle.
- Reverse: Shows a replica of the first Great Seal of the United States that was used between 1782 and 1841. It was sculpted by Jim Licaretz.
Add this 2008 Bald Eagle Recovery and National Emblem Silver Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.