As low as $5.49 per coin over spot!
These tubes of 2009 Silver Eagles have been certified Gem BU by PCGS and encapsulated in clear plastic tubes. This product offers an inexpensive way to add the assurance of PCGS certification to your investment!
- Each tube contains 20 oz of Silver.
- PCGS tube protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add a Sealed Tube of the 2009 Silver Eagles to your cart today!