2009 20-Coin Silver American Eagle Sealed Tube Gem BU PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These tubes of 2009 Silver Eagles have been certified Gem BU by PCGS and encapsulated in clear plastic tubes. This product offers an inexpensive way to add the assurance of PCGS certification to your investment!
- Each tube contains 20 oz of Silver.
- PCGS tube protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add a Sealed Tube of the 2009 Silver Eagles to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Whistling Willie
Date:Aug 5, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.