- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 571,500 coins.
- Coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “LIBERTY” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht, and minted from 1838-1907.
Protect your $10 Liberty Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
20% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Proud grandpa
From:Midwest Citiy, OK
Date:Nov 11, 2015
I've purchased several coins through AMPEX and more than satisfied with price, timely response from processing to receiving my coins. I have and will continue to purchase pre1933 gold and silver commemoratives. I have and will continue to show off my purchases to close friends and recommend. APMEX to others. One disappointment was I did not see the words "cleaned". As I wanted the coin I kept it and in 50 years my grandson will only think "MY GRANDPA GAVE ME THIS WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD ". PS : That grandson is 3 years old now and I am 73, so we both have a ways to go.... Thank you. Douglas Carpenter
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.