- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver bar was made by Johnson Matthey for Republic National Bank of New York and originally sold to investors after U.S. Gold restrictions were lifted in 1975. This Silver bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 10,000 bars.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity encircling the Republic National Bank of NY logo.
- Reverse: Features the RNB logo in a diagonal pattern and unique serial number above as well as the JM logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Silver bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Love this unique 1oz bar. Its almost like owning a one of a kind. Love it. Worth the premium.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
My favorite 1 oz silver bar, well worth the extra $, they are in perfect condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.