2009-W 1/2 oz Proof Gold Anna Harrison (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Mintage of just 6,250 coins! First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Anna Harrison.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Anna Harrison.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas Cleveland and sculpted by Charles Vickers, depicts Mrs. Harrison sharing her passion for teaching with her students.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Anna Harrison was the only first lady to never actually live in the White House during her husband's tenure due to his death in office. Although born in relative prosperity in New Jersey, Anna Harrison lived most of her life as a pioneer in the Ohio and Indiana frontier territories where she cared for their business ventures and their ten children alone. Children and education were central to Anna Harrison's life. On the frontier, she educated her children herself. She and her husband started the Jefferson Academy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.