2005 Isle of Man 1/5 oz Gold Himalayan Cat & Kittens BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The first Isle of Man cat coin was minted in 1988. A different cat is chosen each year for the reverse design.
- Contains 1/5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a Himalayan cat and two kittens.
- The die letter "U" is present to indicate the coin as being an uncirculated coin
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
Protect and display your Gold Himalayan Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for cat lovers and collectors alike. Add this 2005 Isle of Man 1/5 Crown Gold Himalayan Cat coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.