|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Military Payment Certificates were used by U.S. military personnel as a medium of exchange outside of the United States.
- Comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series 541 notes were used from May, 1958 through May, 1961.
- These notes are in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Depicts a vignette of Liberty engraved by G.F.C. Smillie
- Back: Depicts a portrait engraved by John Eissler.
Add this MPC Series 541 5 Cents certificate to your order today!
Series 541 MPC's were ordered on January 23rd, 1952. These certificates were issued in denominations of Five Cents through Ten Dollars, and were used in Cyprus, England, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Morocco, Northern Ireland, Philippines, Ryukyus and Scotland from May 27th, 1958 until they were withdrawn on May 26th, 1961. The Series 541 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Tudor Press in Boston, Massachusetts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.