1995-P Olympic Blind Runner $1 Silver Commem Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This commemorative Silver Dollar was struck to honor the XXVI Olympiad in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes with a box & certificate of authenticity.
- Extremely low mintage of 28,649.
- Obverse: Features a blind runner tethered to a seeing eye companion during a race.
- Reverse: Depicts clasped hands of two athletes below the Atlanta Olympic Games logo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Beautifully display your Silver coin by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Add this 1995 Olympic Blind Runner Silver coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.