1992 Australia 1 oz Platinum Koala BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Platinum Koala is the most famous series of Platinum coins from the Perth Mint in Australia and considered the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add these precious collectibles to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 44,920 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $100 face value.
- Reverse: A Koala is featured perched among branches.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Platinum Koala in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins offer a great way to diversify your portfolio by adding Platinum to your holdings. Add this popular Australian Platinum Koala to your cart today!
The Perth Mint opened its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.