1929 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos MS-64 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a mintage of only 458,000, the 1929 50 Pesos is one of the better dates in the series, especially in uncirculated condition. This example is graded MS-64 by NGC, with only 27 known finer.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees your coin's MS-64 condition.
- Population of 102 in MS-64 at NGC, with 27 finer.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- This 50 Pesos type was issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This large Gold coin makes an excellent addition to any collection of world Gold or as a part of a set of this classic type. Add this certified 1929 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.