1928 $10 Gold Certificate VG/Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Series 1928 $10 Gold Certificates were the last of this type issued. Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These notes are in Very Good/Fine condition.
- Signatures are Woods/Mellon—Friedberg #2400.
- Face: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton with "The United States of America" above and "Ten Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the U.S. Treasury building.
These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.