1928 $20 Gold Certificate Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsDating from just before the Great Depression, this small size $20 Gold Certificate was first issued in 1928.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Fine condition with typical wear for the grade.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2402.
- Face: Features a portrait of Andrew Jackson with a bright Gold seal and serial numbers.
- Back: Depicts a sketch of the White House in green ink.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are an important part of United States economic history. Increase your collection by adding this 1928 $20 Gold Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.