1934-A $10 Yellow Seal North Africa VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Series 1934-A $10 Silver Certificate – North Africa issue! The yellow seal on these issues denotes that this was intended for use by American troops in the North African and European theaters during WWII.
- The Series 1934-A $10 Silver Certificates were issued with the yellow seal from 1942-1945.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Each of these notes will be in Very Fine condition.
- Just over 22 million of this variety were printed - Friedberg#2309.
- As with their standard $10 counterparts, these feature the familiar portrait of Alexander Hamilton on the face and an engraving of the Treasury Building on the back.
These North Africa notes are very popular with currency collectors. Add some of these great pieces of history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.