2010 Australia 1 kilo Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 2010 1 kilo Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for "Tiger".
- Contains 1 kilo of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 110 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Bold frontal view of a majestic tiger. The Chinese character for “tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1 kilo Gold Lunar Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.