2010 Australia 10 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Centered around the Chinese lunar calendar, the Australian Gold Lunar Series II coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world. An ultra low mintage of only 267 coins adds collectibility to this issue!
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for “tiger” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 10 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2010 10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.