2010 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Perth Mint has outdone itself again with this incredible facial view of a Tiger in stunning detail. A low mintage of only 11,771 coins adds collectibility to the bullion content of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/4 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Series II 2010 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Stafford Springs, CT^
Date:Jan 2, 2016
The hardest to find among Series II 1/4 oz coins. I'd buy it whenever APMEX ever gets more in asap.
Key date in Series II. Was happy to get the last one APMEX had for 10% off. My favorite design among all Lunar Series Two gold coins so far. I would def buy it as soon as APMEX gets more in. I have not seen it on eBay or anywhere else.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.