Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 36,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Perth Silver Lunars are one of the most widely collected and valued Silver Bullion coin series in the world. Renowned for their spectacular designs and limited mintages, they are typically difficult to find for low premiums on the secondary market. Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.