1934-A $20 Brown Seal Hawaii Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsSeries 1934-A $20 Federal Reserve Notes have brown seals and serial numbers. These nice circulated examples of the popular "Hawaii" overprint were issued following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in the Hawaiian Islands.
- One of four denominations, along with the $1, $5, and $10, to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- All notes are from series 1934-A in decent Fine condition.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2305.
- Face: Feature a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: A large "Hawaii" over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Series 1934-A $20 Federal Reserve Notes with the HAWAII overprint are very popular with collectors. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Due to the very real possibility of a Japanese invasion of Hawaii and the west coast following Pearl Harbor, the Treasury Department issued these special notes. In the event of the currency falling into enemy hands, these could be rendered worthless by the government.
These are popular with collectors and solid, no problem specimens like this one are getting harder to find. Although many of these notes were printed during the war, they are seldom seen today! These historic notes would make great gift ideas for any currency collector!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.