1907 $5.00 Legal Tender Andrew Jackson/Woodchopper VG (FR#91)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA collector's favorite, this series 1907 $5 United States Legal Tender Note has a central vignette of a Pioneer Family, which has earned it the nickname of the "Woodchopper" note.
- Series of 1907 $5 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note).
- This denomination features a red seal and red serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival currency sleeve.
- This piece of history is in Very Good condition.
- Face: A portrait of Andrew Jackson is featured on the left. An engraving of a Pioneer Family is at the center.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners with an intricately engraved center with "United States of America" surrounding. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1907 $5 Legal Tender Woodchopper notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.