- Product Details
Product DetailsThis old Large Size issue has a prominent portrait of George Washington at center. The upper left vignette is of Columbus' crew sighting land.
- This denomination features a red seal and red serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series of 1917 $1 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note).
- Graded Good.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington at the center.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners and at center is a large "X" with United States of America within the letter with the obligation and warning against counterfeiting to the right.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Elliot/Burke signatures—Friedberg #37.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
I'm no Bill grader so I'm not sure exactly what " good" condition is for a 1917 bill. What I do know is mine was not as nice as the one shown. Where the bill had been fold was worn through in places and top corners were missing. Again I do not know how to grade bills so I could be complaining about nothing, I guess all in all I'm satisfied with this transaction.
- Attractive Design
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.