1997 Mexico 5 oz Silver 10 Pesos Piramide Del Sol
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This exceptional issue is part of Mexico's Pre-Columbian coinage, the Teotihuacan series. It features the Piramide del Sol.
- Contains 5 oz .999 fine Silver, an impressively large coin.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: image of the Piramide del Sol, with "Mo" mintmark and date to sides, and denomination of $10 below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1997 Mexico Silver 10 Peso coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1997 issues celebrated the Teotihuacan culture.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Ho!
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.