- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Platinum Koala is the most famous series of Platinum coins from the Perth Mint in Australia and considered the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add these precious collectibles to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 73,129 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $100 face value.
- Reverse: A koala with her young on her back.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Platinum Koala in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins offer a great way to diversify your portfolio by adding Platinum to your holdings. Add this popular Australian Platinum Koala to your cart today!
The Perth Mint opened Its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The 1994 1 oz platinum koala is another great Aussie coin for the serious collector/investor of platinum bullion. The female and joey posed on a gum limb is all Aussie in the tradition of this icon of Australian wildlife.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.