This 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar features a die break on the D in "Dollar" that resembles a donkey's tail and is a Top-100 variety. The unique die break adds further collectible appeal to the already widely popular design of Liberty.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has graded this coin AU-53 guaranteeing the condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1887 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!