2006-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGraded perfect Mint State-70 from PCGS and it's a First Strike! Burnished Gold American Eagles were struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2006 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.