1990 Canada 4-Coin Platinum Proof Set: Polar Bear (w/Box & CoA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
In 1990, the Royal Canadian Mint issued this set as part of their Endangered Wildlife series featuring Canadian animals. This 1990 issue features the majestic Polar Bear on a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and a 1/10 oz coin.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins are elegantly presented in an exquisite mahogany display case and come complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,629 sets.
- Obverse: Features various depictions of a Polar Bear.
- Reverse: Shows Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and the face value of each coin.
- Designed by artist Robert Bateman.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These spectacular sets are known for their beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making them highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
These Platinum Proof sets are part of the Canadian Endangered Wildlife series than ran from 1990 to 2005.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.