- Product Details
The Gold Panda is one of only a few bullion coins to change designs yearly, adding collectibility to its .999 fine Gold value. The 2008 issue has a maximum mintage of 150,000 coins, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Maximum mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2008.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub resting in the forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Add the 2008 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.