- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing a yearly changing design, the popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2009.
- Reverse: Features two sitting pandas enjoying a bamboo twig.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this PCGS MS-70 Silver Panda to your cart today!
0% of reviewers recommend this product
This is a pretty and hard to find coin. sure to increase in value over time.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.