1953 Canada Silver Dollar AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
1953 marked the first Canadian dollar featuring the bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Contains 0.60 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Canadian Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 26, 2014
I Bought this 1953 AU Canadian Silver "Canoe" Dollar because 1953 was the 1st year that Queen Elizabeth II's effigy was portrayed on Canadian Coins, and that makes it a key date for Collectors. The coin I got from APMEX listed as AU and there must be a mistake because I've seen BU examples of this coin and this coin is definitely better than some of them! Someone took very good care of this coin, it still has it's original luster even after 61 years!
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Very Collectible
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.