Mexico Silver Caballito Peso AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing a design created by French sculptor Charles Pillet and refined by the U.S. Mint's Charles Barber and minted from 1910-1914, this short-lived Mexican peso type is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful coins ever minted.
- Contains .7859 oz Silver, and are slightly larger than a U.S. Silver Dollar.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips, and dates may vary from 1910-1913.
- Designed by the French sculptor Charles Pillet with modifications by the U.S. Mint's Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. Denomination below.
- Reverse: Portrait of Liberty mounted on a horse, carrying a laurel branch and torch in front of a rising sun. Date below.
- Produced in Mexico City from 1910-1914.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Combining the work of two great masters of the medallic arts, the Caballito peso is well known for its beauty and prized by collectors for its rarity, being a short-lived type that saw wide circulation. Add one to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.