Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz .999 fine Silver, an impressively large coin.
- Limited mintage of only 51,900 pieces.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Image from the Aztec Tizoc Stone, with 'Mo' mintmark and date to the sides, and denomination of $10000 below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general - add this 1992 Mexico Silver 10000 Peso coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1992 issues celebrated the Aztec culture.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Toriano ObaShango-El
From:Washitaw Territory, Northwest Amexe
Date:Apr 19, 2016
This is a beautiful piece!!! I study Ancient American history from North to South America; i.e. Northwest and Southwest Amexem. I would buy another one of the ancient Mexico series if they were more available! It feels good to hold something displaying ancient American history in my hand!!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.