- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:John the Oenophile
Date:Nov 11, 2014
The proof coins have alternate reverse designs that change every year. The designs cover various eagle motifs and the preamble to the Constitution--very unique. The US Mint packaging allows visibility of both sides in a very attractive package that comes complete with the mint's COA.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.