Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0775 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with her hair flowing out the back. Encircling Liberty are thirteen stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Mintage of 522,500 pieces.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1832 Capped Bust Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review