2005 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With an iconic design and 1/2 oz of U.S. Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 2005 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.