1935-A $1.00 Brown Seal Hawaii Culls
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
As low as $14.99 per item!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsAs low as $14.99 per item!
Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificate w/brown seal and serial numbers for use in Hawaii during World War II. These notes will have problems including holes, missing pieces, heavy stains, writing, etc. This is a good way to buy an inexpensive Hawaii note.
- One of four denominations, along with the $5.00, $10 and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- All notes are from series 1935-A in cull condition.
- Face: Features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: A large "Hawaii" over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes saw more than their share of use but are still great conservation pieces. Add one of these Hawaii over-stamp notes to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2300
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.