Currently Out of Stock
Extra Fine - 45
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the XF-45 condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Low mintage of only 110,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified 1894 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review