- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value & the year of mintage, 2007.
- Reverse: Features a tiger gilded in Gold standing proud on rocky land, and shows the year 2010, which is the lunar Year of the Tiger.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2010 1 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.