Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Mintage of 3,112,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1924-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review