1890-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle XF-45 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Popular Carson City mint issue with a low mintage of 91,209 pieces. This coin is nice with honest wear and luster remaining in the protected areas.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Several shades of Gold along with splashes of orange are present on this pretty piece experiencing limited circulation. A well struck example with an original skin.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This well struck and sought after coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of collectors around the world. Add this certified Carson City Gold Double Eagle to your shopping cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.