2005 China 1 oz Silver Panda BU (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Silver Panda has widespread popularity for its .999 fine Silver content as well as its yearly changing designs, which add a collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2005.
- Reverse: Shows a panda and its young cub sitting close to one another eating bamboo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Protect your Silver Panda with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 2005 Silver Panda coin to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.